Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Weekly Menu Planning

Happy Tuesday to you ;). Hopefully your week started off on a happy note.  The weather is changing around here and I am loving it.   As much as I do love the summer, there's something about the fall...  Crisp air in the morning and the leaves changing colors, I love it!

I've shared my family binder with you and told you how much of a time saver meal planning has been for me {YAY! for extra time }.  In addition to being a time saver, this also saves me money on groceries.  I make my grocery list after doing my meal planning, this way I know what I need to purchase and don't get items that won't be needed.

I'm always searching for a new recipe to try as I like changing things up a little. I know I'm not the only one who is on the lookout for new meals so I thought I'd share our weekly menus with you and add my recipes on my "Favorite recipes" page. I'll also be adding a "School lunch" page. Since I'm always looking to switch things up for the kiddos as well I thought I could share with all of you.

Here is what our week looks like:


Just thought you should know that as I'm writing this...I'm salivating!  I'd love to hear what you're having for dinner this week.  As to the lunches, I use this to at have the main meal planned.  Then I always add yogurt, fruits, veggies & dip, homemade muffins, jello or nutri-grain bar, etc...

I'll be posting the recipes for these meals later today!  I hope you've had a chance to do your meal planning this week!  Happy cooking to all of you :)


This post has been linked to : orgjunkie.com/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment